Taking care for your skin is one of the easiest ways to ensure long-term skin health and radiance. I’ve always favoured natural brands over lab-created solutions. Reason being? They are dedicated to redefining beauty industry standards for products that are not only good for our skin, but also better for our environment.
Recently, I came across Anansé Naturals – a small batch, handcrafted bath and body brand, located in the beautiful seaside town of Still Bay.
I had the opportunity to test and review a few products from their range and here are some my thoughts about it.
I’ve used all of these soaps for a period of 3 weeks, and it’s safe to say — I’m impressed.
I’d be lying if I said this it hasn’t earned me multiple compliments — they all smell that good. They lather well, fill the bathroom with an amazing fresh scent, and rinse clean easily.
As an added bonus, the formula is gentle and hydrating, but still manages to cleanse effectively without sacrificing my dry skin.
These soaps make an exceptional alternative for those who are looking for something more natural and gentle.
Futhermore, you should start and end your days with these soaps if you are on a mission to be super-duper clean and smell good all-the-time.
I’ve listed the benefits of each soap for you below.
Grapefruit – Confetti Soap
- Disinfects the body to prevent or simply reduce existing infection
- Cleans out the pores and naturally exfoliates the skin
- Increases blood circulation
- Includes skin-cleansing properties, which leave skin with a smooth-looking glow.
Coconut Milk Soap
- Rich in healthy fatty acids which deeply moisturize skin cells, keeping skin soft smooth and supple
- The high vitamin C and E content in coconut milk can help maintain skin elasticity
- Dissolves excess dead cells and sebum stuck deep within the pores
Merlot-Infused Salt Bar
- Fights aging by restoring collagen and elastic fibers
- Helps to purify and soften skin
- Brightens the complexion and gives you an even skin tone
Luxury – Nourishing Beauty Bar
- Full of antioxidants that will hydrate even the driest skins
- May Chang and Lemon has been shown to boost positivity and lift your mood
- Contains moisturizing, regenerating and restructuring properties
To extend the life of your soap, place your soap in a dish with drainage slots and allow to fully dry between uses
Still Bay Moisturizing Bath Fizzies
Whether you’re gearing up to start your day or are winding down before going to bed, these frizzes will make every bath feel like a luxury experience. Once I pop these in the water, it gives off a dreamy blue hue – making the whole tub look like an inviting galaxy.
Plus, It’s loaded with a bunch of soothing and moisturizing ingredients, like shea butter, cocoa butter and avocado oil, that hydrate and soften my skin simultaneously. All that, and it’s the perfect treat after a long stressful day.
Tropical Paradise – Light Body Butter
If you’re fan of lightweight body butters – this one is for you. The texture is very light. It applies easily, and makes my skin feel instantly nourished and pampered without that overly-sticky feeling.
It’s moisture-rich blend of shea butter and mango butter deeply hydrate yet also absorb into my skin super quickly, so I can get on with my day without having to wait for it to soak in.
Merlot Whipped Salt Scrub
I’m a firm believer in exfoliating my skin. I’ve tried virtually every product out there for face and body. This product has the perfect consistency, washes off easily, smells good and leaves my entire body baby smooth. The scrub leaves a coating of hydration behind on skin, and I love that the huge tub goes a long way!
My final thoughts?
This brand really impressed me and I will definitely be trying more products from their range. I think in times like these, it’s really important to look after of ourselves and what better way to do that with some luxurious bath and body products.
Have a peek at Anansé Natural’s website here and get 20% off all their products by using the discount code BLISS20 at checkout.
Which of these products would you like to try? I’d love to hear your thoughts. Let me know in the comments section below!